Play stle of server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Play stle of server?

Post by Rotted on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Just wondering if the "vision" for the server is solo, small group, raid, etc. focused?

I have played on some of your other servers that have been a mix of everything with the end game being raids or if you are the right class/gear able to solo endgame stuff to certain degrees also.

Rotted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Play stle of server?

Post by Nexxrn on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:44 pm

If it's anything like Varlyndria was initially there would be solo and group oriented zones.
Nexxrn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakiyth on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Rotted wrote:Just wondering if the "vision" for the server is solo, small group, raid, etc. focused?

I have played on some of your other servers that have been a mix of everything with the end game being raids or if you are the right class/gear able to solo endgame stuff to certain degrees also.

The plan is to be very molo friendly (mercs) for a lot of the game. There will be world bosses and raids but I want to make them about 1 or 2 good groups to take down. I will be giving solo players a chance through major hardships to obtain something close or equal in power to the best loot so nobody is really behind if they don't have a guild. The molo player will just require more work than a guild that downs big bosses and gets loot quicker. I want players to have fun and not feel they require a guild to accomplish everything. But I also want to reward guilds and big groups with easier to obtain loot for their efforts.
Drakiyth
Admin

View user profile http://varlyndria2017.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top